A eBCP certification will carry a level of distinction within an organization as well as in the industry:
Within your ORGANIZATION it will:
- brand you as a “power user,” increasing productivity and value to the project,
- arm you with the knowledge to train others on best practices, utilizing e-builder to its fullest potential, and
- show initiative to invest in your induvial development and growth.
In the INDUSTRY, it will:
- lend to your credibility and overall impact you have in the industry by understanding how technology is used to manage capital programs,
- open doors for advancement in current and future positions, and
- demonstrate commitment to the profession.
The certification requires a 32-hour curriculum consisting of the following:
- Reports & Dashboards
- Cost Management Level 1
- Structure Workflow Level 1
- Electives- 8 hours of coursework of your choice